Your pain is real, and there are ways to help.
It may feel like chronic pain is overflowing into the things you like to do – even into your identify itself. With support from peers and helpful creative strategies, you can make that flow slower and feel less overwhelming.
We know chronic pain can impact every part of your life:
- Whatever else makes you uniquely you!
CHYP’s Youth Programs
- Youth CHYPchat: Monthly open Zoom meetings for youth (13-25), providing discussion and community with other peers in similar circumstances. This occurs on the last Tuesday of the month from
- Youth Creating Bonds: Small groups are offered for teens to meet weekly for peer support, and each group is limited to 8 participants to encourage thoughtful discussion. This is a 6-week program.
- Youth Portal: An online platform for youth to connect with other peers through messages of support and collaboration.
- Creative Healing Workshops: Monthly artist-facilitated activities providing support and creative opportunities
- CHYP Summer Camp: Three week-long virtual experience for teens, featuring artistic workshops, CHYPchat community time, and connection with other teens going through similar experiences.
- Resource Library: A library of resources is available with materials to assist with creative healing.